Montana Tech Team Football Camp offers you the opportunity to enhance your individual skills in a team atmosphere. You will learn the fundamentals that will make you a championship player on a championship team. Our experienced staff will emphasize individual and fundamental techniques while your own coaches will bring these teachings together to enhance your team's offensive and defensive schemes.
• One-on-one instruction by the coaching staff
• Weight training tips and individual instruction
• Availability of weight facility and workout time
• Flexibility, agility, and form running instruction
• Opportunity for coaches to gain valuable practice time with team
• Oredigger football t-shirt
• Athletic Trainer on duty at all times
• Brand New Turf Field
Dates & Times
6/8 Man Camp: June 7th - 9th, 2019
• Registration: June 7th from 11:00am - 12:30pm at HPER Complex
• Departure: June 9th at 12:00pm
A-B 11-Man Camp: June 11th - 13th, 2019
• Registration: June 11th from 11:00am - 12:30pm at HPER Complex
• Departure: June 13th at 12:00pm
$195.00 – Staying in the dorms
$140.00 – Commuters
*There is no cost to coaches attending with their teams except dorm room if you choose. Food, beverages, lodging and coaching shirts will be provided.
Please make checks payable to: Digger Football Camp & Return to: Doug Schleeman - Football Camp Director Montana Tech Football Office 1300 W. Park St., Butte, MT 59701
What To Bring
Physical Form: A signed physical form to provide at check-in.
Equipment: Helmet, shoulder pads, jersey, mouthpiece, practice pants with pads, football shoes, shorts, t-shirts, socks, and athletic supporter. Must have insurance information. Equipment will not be provided by Montana Tech.
Personal items: Sleeping bag, air mattress, pillows, and a towel. Towels will not be provided.
CAMPERS WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE GYM AND CLASSROOMS OR IN THE DORMS
• Bring spending money for free time.
• Montana Tech is not responsible for lost or stolen items!
A $30.00 administration fee will be deducted for cancellations before May 31st regardless of the situation. NO REFUNDS after June 1st.